I have a huge obsession with tea! Seriously, my cabinet is filled with all different kinds, such as: chai, green, matcha, peppermint, and various fruity flavors. Sometimes, I even go to coffee shops just for their tea! (I know that’s crazy. 😛 ) Where are all of my other tea addicts at? This is a recipe especially for you!
This is a refreshing berry tea that has a special kick to it! Club soda is an exciting way to jazz up your beverage. I love how a little fizz makes the tea taste so crisp and invigorating. Don’t forget the berry and cherry flavors! They add a fruity twist that pairs perfectly with the club soda.
This drink is ideal for an afternoon pick-me-up! Did I mention how pretty it is? I love the colors of the tea and fresh dark cherries together. I’ve always heard that you first taste with your eyes and then your stomach. That is so true (ask Gordon Ramsay.) Pretty food just tastes better! 😉
The best thing about this recipe is that you can adjust the sweetness level to your liking! I like my tea less sweet than most Southerns so I add less sugar (I’m just sweet enough already.) 😉
I can’t wait to have a glass of this sparkling berry tea and I know you can’t either! Go ahead and make a glass, sit down, and relax!
- 1 berry tea bag
- 4 oz club soda
- 5 dark cherries
- sugar/sweetener (optional)
- Bring 4 oz water to a boil and let tea bag seep according to tea instructions.
- Remove tea bag and dissolve sugar/sweetener to your taste, then let tea completely cool.
- In a large glass place 5 dark cherries, 4 oz brewed tea and add in club soda.
- Garnish with remaining cherry, serve, and enjoy!